Pages

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is it Just Me?

Is it just me or is it too hot to work outside? I will admit to being a wimp when it comes to heat. (How long until Fall?) And yes, I am glad every day that I don't work outside this time of year and yes, I truly appreciate those who do! No matter, I can still enjoy looking out the windows and seeing the flowers in bloom :)

I did have to do some watering and general pre-mowing yard clean up last night, but the payoff was seeing a deer bound through the back yard! I know they've been here, by what's been munched on, but I've never gotten to actually see one in the yard. My neighbor and I just watched her jump the fences and head on down the neighborhood. Pretty amazing as close as we are to really urban sites. But then, I suppose we're living in her neighborhood, not the other way around.

No comments: